Friday, December 23, 2011

Current-Drama Obsession

..... PADAM PADAM

Right now, I am still waiting for subs to come out and kind of trying to not pay attention to it, as my exams are coming up, but-

It is amazing.


The thing was I watched it without bias and thinking anything about it, but then I got hooked, so I'm not gonna spoil it for you.  But  I'm gonna say: ex-convicts, angel and a bittersweet love story mixed in one.

It is very different from your cliches and I understand it's not for everyone, especially those BOF-fans, but there is so much more into it, that it makes your heart break at times and at other makes you happy for Kang Chil.

The actors are really good at portraying their roles.

People have commented on his "crazy" eyes, and I have to agree.  It's my first time watching Jung Woo Sung, but he is amazing.  Han Ji Min is very pretty as well, but I wish to see more of her character, as right now I don't know what to think.

And then there is Kibum.  Whose heart didn't melt after seeing his smile?  I am so in love with his character.


I really hope you guys give it a try.  I don't like one-dimensional dramas, if you know what I mean and up until now Padam Padam is all you can ask for, so let's just hope they don't mess up.


I mean can you resist this?

No comments:

Post a Comment